Friday, May 24, 2013

Thank You Gifts




This year one of my friends and I put our heads together to come up with a delicious thank you gift!  She makes the most wonderful salsa.  So we put our talents together to come up with these cute and yummy gifts!


By adding a little vinyl to the mason jar we thought it would be more fun for putting something cute in when the salsa is gone.   We either put the last name initial or the first name initial.  I thought it would be fun to print the initial in everyone's favorite color, but in the end we decided to go with cream because it looks the best with the salsa. 

I saw these avery labels at Wal Mart and I thought they would be so fun to print thank you on and put on the top of the jar!

These labels fit a bit better on the wide mouth jars.



1 comment:

  1. This delicious thank you gift item idea is very interesting. I will truly appreciate if some will give me one of this. thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete