Monday, February 6, 2012

Conversation Hearts for the Wall



I'm super excited about these "conversation" hearts that I put up on the wall tonight for the family. I printed a heart for each member of the family and put them up on the wall. They are about 13". I also wrote everyone's name on their own heart.


Now everyone can be on the look out for nice things that they want to say to each other. A thank you, a sweet message, anything to promote gratitude, love and appreciation goes!


I decided against using chalk for this venture even though I know it could be easily erased and then you could write on the heart over and over again. I don't like the feel of writing with chalk so that's the biggest reason I didn't go that route. I printed the heart a little bigger so that we could write multiple messages without erasing.


We are trying out washable markers to see how it works out. I think a Sharpie would show up the best, but I'm trying to be realistic about what's best for the walls with a 5 year old in the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment