Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feather Boa Wreath



One of my friends made a white wreathe like this and I just had to make one for Valentine's Day. Thank you for the idea R. So all you need for this project is a foam wreath, 2 feather boas, a little ribbon and hot glue.



Start by hot gluing the feather boa to the back of the wreath by the rope.


Next wrap it around the wreath.
When you get to the end you should have half of the wreath filled and then hot glue it on the back



Repeat the process with the 2nd boa and that's it! In order to hang the wreathe I then glued a small piece of ribbon on the back of the boa to the actual foam.



I put a 3M hook on the mirror to hang it and that's it! This is one of the easiest crafts ever!

I'll be honest I really wanted to do it in red and hang it on my front door, but I thought the red boas had too much orange in them for me. So I settled on pink and I love it. I think it would be adorable in a little girl's room as well.

Tips on doing it a little cheaper: I used a 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby on the wreathe and the Boa's were in the Valentine's section on a 30% off sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment