Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's The Little Things That Matter





This is one of my favorite "traditions" that David and I have. A few years ago I made this little Love Notes book with a 6"x8"photo book. It has the nice thick pages that you can write and keep love notes in long term. David and I take turns from time to time writing each other Love Notes. I tied a little piece of ribbon to mark the page for easy access to the latest love note:).



Since my hubby is returning home for good tonight from his out of town job (and it's my turn to write in it) I figured it would be a great time to break it out again!



This is another fun thing that I found this week at Ikea. They had these cute little ice cube trays for $1.99. It'll be a fun finish touch to our date tonight.



I also got a fish tray for the kids for summer. I'm thinking it'll be great for mini Popsicles too.

Most of the time it's just the small simple things that mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment